Why Are We the Number One Choice for Custom
Because our park benches, trash receptacles, bike racks, picnic tables and bollards are designed to hold up against time, usage, and weather.
The foremost enemy of any outdoor site furniture is corrosion. We want to provide you with a product that is built to last. At Premier Site Furniture we have designed our benches and tables to minimize and eliminate possible sites for corrosion by:
- Installing stainless steel mounting feet on all benches and tables
- Laser-cutting to minimize the number of welded joints in each park bench
- Preparing all surfaces by sandblasting to a white finish (per SSPC-SP 5/NAC No. 1) to eliminate any corrosion or laser scale on the surface.
- Priming the bench using an epoxy primer powder coat that is applied over the sand blasted surface to a thickness of 2-3 mil.
- Applying a TGIC Super Durable Polyester powdercoat color of the customers choosing over the primer.
Every year our powder coated park benches are highlighted at the Rexburg Chamber of Commerce Annual Farmer/Merchant Banquet for recently built apartment complexes and retail stores in the area. We’ve helped these starting businesses earn the Rexburg “Business Beautification Award” by supplying them with our park benches, trash receptacles, bike racks, and planters. These businesses have included:
- Rexburg Walgreens in 2007 for our powder coated park benches and trash receptacles.
- Rexburg City Main Street Project in 2007 for our laser cut park benches, trash receptacles, bike racks, and planter boxes.
- Clair and Dees Tire Factory in 2008 for our custom laser-cut sign.
- Rexburg Fire Department in 2010 for our custom laser cut sign.
- Madison Memorial Hospital in 2011 for our laser cut memorial park benches and trash receptacles.
- Hemming Village in 2012 for our powder coated park benches trash receptacles and bike racks.
- Ard Paint and Glass in 2013 for our custom laser cut sign.